First, I want to thank all of you for following along on my journey. I appreciate dearly those who have read frequently, those who have perused on occasion, and those who have commented. You have all helped me feel less alone on what is often a lonely road.
I have imported all of my old posts, images, and comments. New posts are up too, including stories of my medical school interviews ...
- Interview #1: Indiana University (MD)
- Interview #2: University of Illinois – Chicago (MD)
- Interview #3: University of Illinois – Chicago (MSTP – MD/PhD)
- Interview #4: University of Colorado (MD)
- Interview #5: Cornell (MD)
- Interview #6: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (MD/PhD)
... As well as a recent personal medical adventure:
I hope you will continue to join me as I move toward becoming the best physician-scientist I can possibly be.